Skin Functional Chemical Sunscreen SPF50
A lightweight broad-spectrum sunscreen with anti-ageing and antioxidant properties without leaving a grey or white cast.
THE MIX OF INGREDIENTS
Aqua (Water), Cetyl Alcohol, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Octocrylene, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol, Decyl Glucoside, L-Ergothioneine, Propylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Acrylates Copolymer, Polysilicone-15, Tocopherol Acetate, Triethanolamine, Dimethicone, Potassium Hydroxide, Carbomer, EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
SKIN functional strives to continuously bring you the best product and therefore there may be formulation updates which may result in the ingredient list on the website and carton differing.
GOOD TO KNOW
- pH 5,0- 5,5.
- UVA and UVB protection.
- Independently tested and approved for SPF50 rating.
- Fragrance free.
- Cruelty free.
- Allergy and toxicologically tested.
- Lovingly creating in South Africa.
BEST WAY TO USE
- Apply a liberal amount to face, neck, décolletage every morning. If using serums, apply once serums have been absorbed.
SUITABLE SKIN TYPES
SAY GOODBYE TO
FOR YOUR SAFETY
- Patch test before use.
- Keep away from children.
- Store at room temperature.
- Do not use on broken skin.
- Use sunscreen every morning.
- If irritation occurs, stop use. If problem persists, see a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Reapply every two hours throughout the day.
- Do not apply when swimming or during heavy perspiration.